WSO2 Update portal is also called 'WSO2 Updates Information Portal'.
It is a UI presentation provisioned to all WSO2 users to visualize a cluster of information.
Accessing the Updates Portal is easy. It requires you to be a WSO2 user to access the portal .
Follow the below steps:
1. Sign in to the Updates Portal.
2. Enter your WSO2 user credentials and click on the 'Sign In' button.
3. The page will be directed to the 'WSO2 Updates Information Portal'
Some of the main benefits users would receive by using the Updates Portal are described below:
- You would receive a comprehensive set of details of the Updates available, updates already installed, and your last updated date.
- Update Levels for a specific product can be easily searched, and the user is able to refer descriptions and instructions related to a specific update.
- You could also download an Update Summary report in PDF format and archived for future use.