Using Docker images to receive Updates
Follow the steps given below to receive WSO2 Updates using Docker images.
1. All Docker images in the WSO2 Private Docker registry adhere to a special image tagging format. Read more on Docker versioning tags.
2. Then decide on the correct Docker image tag(s).
3. Run all the security and compliance test(s) on the selected Docker image. After verifying, add the same to your own private Docker registry.
4. Rollout the Docker image into a lower environment and test well.
5. Use this image in other deployments as required.